hot sale PH meter
• Remove the protective cap. Do not be alarmed if white crystals
appear around the cap. This is normal with pH electrodes and
they dissolve when rinsed with water.
• Turn the meter on sliding the switch on the top.
• Immerse into solution up to the max immersion level. • Stir
gently and wait until the display stabilizes. Readings are
automatically compensated for temperature variations.
• After use, switch off pH meter, use the water clean the electrode
and replace the protective cap.
DO NOT USE DISTILLED OR DEIONIZED WATER FOR STORAGE PURPOSES.
• Large fluctuations in readings could be due to lack of
calibration, dry electrode or rundown batteries.
• Immerse the tester up to the maximum immersion level in pH 6.86
• Allow the reading to stabilize and using a small screwdriver
adjust the calibration trimmer to read 6.9.
Calibration is now complete.
ALWAYS USE FRESH BUFFERS FOR CALIBRATION.